The following is an excerpt from FAITH SALIE | December 9, 2017 | Nytimes.com |
It’s that time of year again — time for our Secret Santa Office Party! You may remember that for the past eight years, we called it the Office Gift Exchange, but now that we can legally say “Merry Christmas,” let’s go for it and say Secret Santa!
We wanted to share with you some updated guidelines this year to make the Secret Santa party fun for everyone:
• Keep gifts in the $10-and-under range.
• Please be sensitive to Art’s tree-nut allergy.
• Everyone loves gourmet coffee, but Monica wants you to know she drinks decaf!
• We draw names at random. Please do not target a specific co-worker with your special gift.
• Remember, this is voluntary! You can’t force your colleagues to participate, even if you have something you really, really want to give them.
For more visit: Nytimes.com